Restorative dentistry brings relief and healing to Tucson, AZ patients
The team at Swan Dental in Tucson, AZ works hard to help patients avoid dental problems. However, despite great home hygiene and regular preventive care, that is not always possible. When a dental issue does arise, we are here for you with gentle restorative dentistry that gets your mouth and your life back to normal.
What is restorative dental care?
“Restore” literally means to return something to its previous condition. In dental terms, that could mean repairing decay or trauma, replacing teeth, or addressing the cause of oral pain.
We take the concept further, with cosmetic and restorative dentistry that relieves physical discomfort, alleviates the associated emotional distress, and lets your smile look good again.
Restorative dentistry treatments available in Tucson, AZ
At Swan Dental, you never get “cookie cutter” treatment. Care is tailored to your situation with:
- Fillings – Modern composite bonding material provides strong and durable cavity repair yet blends unnoticeably with natural tooth structures. Composite is also used to repair chips and cracks.
- Crowns – A sturdy porcelain crown protects and strengthens a tooth with severe decay, damage, or wear.
- Root canal therapy – A persistent toothache or acute abscess may call for endodontic treatment – removal of nerves and vascular tissues from the core of the tooth while allowing it to remain intact.
- Extractions – When a tooth is badly decayed or damaged, or connective tissues have deteriorated from advanced periodontal disease, extraction may be in the best interest of your health. The procedure is performed on site, with the calming familiarity of the dental team you know and trust.
- Fixed dental bridges – A dental bridge replaces one or more missing teeth in a span.
- Dental implants – An implant fuses with jawbone becoming part of your body, for permanent tooth replacement. Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, and help to preserve jawbone.
- Dentures – Whether you have one missing tooth, a few, or no remaining teeth of your own, dentures can be an affordable solution. Dr. Echols is happy to talk with you about implant-retained dentures, too; an amazingly stable, comfortable option.
With good oral habits, you may never need restorative dentistry. But if you do, you can count on Swan Dental in Tucson, AZ to get you smiling again. Call (520) 595-3655.
Composite Tooth-Colored Fillings, Safe and Aesthetically Pleasing
We use composite tooth-colored fillings at Swan Dental, Tucson, Arizona, to treat cavities Prompt cavity treatment can...Read the Article
Importance of Prompt Treatment for Dental Emergencies
It’s never a good idea to delay treatment for dental emergencies A severe toothache or serious injury...Read the Article