Cosmetic Dentistry Will Have Patients Showing Off Their Smile Again In Tucson, AZ
Show Off Your Beautiful Smile
At Swan Dental, we want you to have a beautiful smile. If you have lost confidence in your smile, Dr. Echols wants to be here for your cosmetic dentistry needs. He offers several professional cosmetic treatments that will have you showing off your smile again.
Cosmetic Dentistry That Will Have You Smiling Again in Tucson, AZ
- Teeth Whitening – For many of us, as we age, our teeth will begin to lose that natural white sheen. This can be due to several factors including the food and drink we consume, the use of tobacco, illness or improper dental hygiene. It is our priority to restore that beautiful white smile and we provide a variety of solutions to help you achieve it.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are an excellent choice for improving your smile. Veneers are thin, semi-translucent shells that are custom shaped and attached to your front teeth, normally with the use of no local anesthetic. Our veneers are crafted from long-lasting porcelain material which is bonded to your teeth designed to correct several dental issues including spacing between teeth or broken/chipped teeth.
- Composite Fillings – A composite filling is a tooth-colored filling that provides great durability and fracture resistance for small to mid-size fillings. They can withstand pressure from the constant stress of chewing and can be used for both front and back teeth. These are a great choice for patients wanting a more natural look with their fillings.
- Dental Bridges – For our patients with missing teeth, Dr. Echols can close (bridge) that gap in your smile using a dental bridge. A dental bridge is created using a false tooth (or teeth) that are held in place by the abutment teeth on each side of the gap. Our bridges are created custom for you so that they match the shade of the surrounding natural teeth giving you a natural-looking smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – Swan Dental offers quality porcelain crowns for any patient who needs to protect a damaged tooth. A porcelain crown, made to match the shade of surrounding teeth, will be crafted to cover your damaged tooth. This will help strengthen the tooth, improve its appearance and improve alignment in your mouth.
Dr. Echols wants you showing off your best smile again. If you are interested in or have any questions about cosmetic dentistry procedures or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Colby Echols and his staff at Swan Dental in Tucson, AZ, give us a call today at (520) 595-3655 or request an appointment online!
Everything You Need to Know About the Porcelain Crown Process
Dentists use porcelain crowns to help restore your smile and maintain proper form and function within the...Read More
Why Dental Cleanings and Prevention Care is Critical to Long-Term Dental Health in Tucson, AZ
Maintaining good oral health is vital for so many reasons Properly maintained oral health enhances an individual’s...Read More