Your home for general dentistry in Tucson, AZ
The word “general” means widespread or affecting all the main elements of something. That is the approach Dr. Colby Echols and his team in Tucson, AZ take when caring for you and your family. They believe general dentistry should benefit your oral health, overall wellness, emotional wellbeing, and of course the appearance of your smile.
General dentistry that keeps families in Tucson, AZ smiling
Our general dental office provides a full range of services, so patients rarely need to be referred out to specialists:
- Hygiene and prevention – Helping you avoid dental problems is a core philosophy at our general dental clinic. You can count on gentle cleanings, high-tech digital X-rays and diagnostics, and cavity prevention with fluoride treatment and dental sealants. We also provide advice on home hygiene techniques and the best products for your oral health.
- Periodontal maintenance – Gum disease is a serious threat to your teeth and your health. We get it under control with deep teeth cleaning, and help you maintain gum health with medications and regular maintenance.
- Restorative treatments – We have the services, from fillings to crowns, bridges, root canal therapy, and extractions, to keep your mouth in great shape.
- Tooth replacement – With options like partial dentures, complete dentures, dental bridges, and dental implants, no one needs to live with missing teeth.
- Cosmetic improvements – Sometimes healthy teeth need a little boost to look terrific. Let’s talk about teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, or veneers to accomplish your smile enhancement goals.
- Emergency care – Despite your diligent home care and our professional assistance, dental emergencies can happen. We are here when you need us for a toothache, dislodged tooth, or dental trauma.
General and family dentistry
Dr. Echols welcomes patients of all ages. As a parent himself, he understands concerns with your child’s oral development and dental health. As an experienced dentist, he also knows the special needs of dental challenges at all stages of life – “tweens,” teens, young adults, adults, and seniors.
Have you recently moved to Tucson, AZ? Or maybe you are looking for a general dentist in your area whose practice is a better match for the needs of your family. We think you will like the style of general dentistry at Swan Dental. Call (520) 595-3655 to schedule appointments.
The Top Benefits of Veneers for Discolored Teeth
Do you have a tooth that does not match the rest of your smile? Are you looking...Read the Article
The Truth About Endodontic Treatment: Painless, Fast, and Safe Way to Preserve Natural Teeth
Have you been told you need a root canal to save your tooth? There is no need...Read the Article